Tuesday, February 2, 2010

My Favorite Food

Before the pix start rolling in, I've decided to compile a few lists about me and my food. Let's begin with favorites.

Dessert:
Bread Pudding
Fudge
Chocolate*
Coffee Bread
Mango Sticky Rice (my favorite dessert dish by far)
Macarons

Breakfast:
Oatmeal
Whole Wheat Pancakes
Yogurt with bananas or blueberries and granola. Specifically maple syrup yogurt

Lunch:
Grilled cheese sandwich*
Salad*
Quesadillas
Burritos

Dinner:
my mommy's rice dish

Snacks:
Cheez-its* (been eating them since I as four)
Cashews
Walnuts
Peanut Butter
Almond Butter
One of the above butters on toast with honey.
Almonds
Honey*

Fruits:
Dates
Apples
Bananas: It's always been a dream of mine to pick a ripe banana off of a banana tree.
Avocados
Blueberries

Vegetables:
Carrots
Yams*

Fungus:
Mushrooms of all kinds

*denotes an obsession

This is subject to change.

No comments:

Post a Comment