Friday, April 30, 2010

Cookies and Cupcakes oh my!

Cookies part 1

So, I really just wanted one cookie, but you can't just make one cookie...or can you? So, I made around five and gave three away. I just wanted one really.

And it was so long ago that I forget what I put in them. Terrible, I know. But they were decked out with chocolate chips and some other experimental stuff that I forget. I'll oupdate this if my memory fixes itself, but I'll probably forget to.

Yummy chewy-ness.
Cupcakes part 2
Katja, Eva and I are sharpening our vegan cupcake skills for a vegan cupcake bake-off! We made a chocolate cupcake to start, which was pretty tasty if I do say so myself, although I'm really not into chocolate flavored things. I just like my good ol' chocolate bar. That's all it needs to be. Anyways, we tried this buttercream frosting, and although it was yummy, we all consented that we couldn't make it again. So much butter and sugar it was almost unappetizing. I ate three, nonetheless.





We made one large batch and divided it up so we could each experiment a little.



Peete's Coffee
Cayenne Pepper + Ginger

Almond


My favorites were Cayenne Pepper & Ginger and the Coffee one. So. Good. Honestly, cupcakes are way up there with my favorite foods. Especially the one that an awesome Teen Team girl got me from Love at First Bite. I swear to god, best cupcake ever. Gingerbread with cream cheese frosting with candied ginger piece (love ginger!). She gave me two of these. Plus a chocolate one.


No comments:

Post a Comment